Pastor Josh taught this weekend about not just having 'good' intentions, but 'God' intentions. Looking towards 2016 take time to reflect on the past year and prayerfully consider where God wants to lead you in 2016. Start by asking these four questions:
1) What one thing do you desire from God?
2) What one thing do you lack?
3) What one thing do you need to 'let go'?
4) What one of God's promises to you need to claim?
God's promises from the Bible for you:
· To meet every need you have from his riches. (Phil 4:19)
· You won’t be tempted beyond what you can handle. (1 Cor 10:13)
· To forgive all your sins. (Eph. 1:7; 1 Jn. 1:9)
· To make everything work for your good. (Rom 8:28)
· He’d never leave you or forsake you. (Heb 13:5)
· To be your ever present help in trouble. (Ps. 46:1)
· To give strength to the weary and power to the weak. (Isa 40:29)
· To guide you and give you direction. (Ps. 32:8)
· To give you a peace that goes beyond your understanding. (Phil 4:7)
· To give you power to defeat Satan (James 4:7)
· Nothing would separate you from God’s love. (Rom. 8:39)
· You are more than a conquerors. (Rom. 8:37)