NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU'VE BEEN, YOU'RE WELCOME HERE
At Centre Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a Centre Church. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
at a weekend service you can expect:
- A one hour service starting
- Thought-provoking and engaging message
- Teaching from Lead Pastor Josh Loeve or another Centre Church speaker
- High-energy worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Josh grew up in Surrey, BC and has resided within Canada his entire life. After serving ten years in ministry, Josh began Centre Church with a team of over 30 individuals on February 1st, 2015 in Surrey, BC. Josh is passionate about sharing the message of the gospel with the unchurched and seeing people transformed by Jesus. Josh completed his Master's in Ministry from Hope International University in Fullerton, California. He is also an accomplished songwriter with multiple GMA awards and nominations.
Josh lives in Clayton Heights with his wife, Destiny, and their four children Ruby (2007), Sophie (2009), Jude (2011) and Theo (2014).
SUNDAYS @ 10AM | KATZIE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (6887 194A ST.)
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Small Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Attend our NEXT STEPS on the first Sunday of every month at 11:10am after our morning service.