21 Days of Prayer
From January 8-28 Centre Church will be embarking on 21 Days of Prayer to begin 2017 and seek God's will for the year. We invite you to join in and prepare yourself for 2017 through prayer. Below is a guide for personal prayer as well as a daily prayer focus for each day as a church. We will conclude the 21 Days of Prayer with a worship night on Jan. 29th.
Every Day Prayer Focus
· Humble ourselves. Asking for forgiveness for our sins and the sins of our land.
· Seek God. Declaring our dependence on God in every area of our lives.
· His Kingdom Come. Praying for the completion of the Great Commission and for revival in our generation.
· Hear from God. Inviting the Presence of God in our church and our lives (souls saved, signs, wonders, miracles, and transformed lives.)
· Believe God. For answered prayer to our specific needs (Connection Cards, Pastoral Care Update Cards, and prayer requests).
Daily Prayer Focus
Day 1 – (Church service prayer)
Day 2 – Our Leaders – Nation, Province, and City (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
Day 3 – Our Pastors, staff, small group leaders, Team Central, overseers, board members, elders
Day 4 – Our City – Surrey & Langley
Day 5 – Our Nation – National missions (ARC), Revival in Canada
Day 6 – Our World – international missions (church planting), Ethopia + Philippines.
Day 7 – Worship - Church would encounter God powerfully
Day 8 – (Church service prayer)
Day 9 – The Unchurched – services, lifesavers, family members
Day 10 – Small Groups – leaders, members, real life change
Day 11 – Growth Track and Team Central – leadership development, covering over every leader, fresh vision
Day 12 – Children and Students (Tiny Town, Discoveryland, and Youth)
Day 13 – Community Initiatives
Day 14 – Worship - Church would encounter God powerfully
Day 15 – (Church service prayer)
Day 16 – Families and marriages
Day 17 – Our Church’s Vision for 2017 – Finances, Vision, Buildings, Community Integration, and new campuses/plants.
Day 18 – My personal vision for 2017 – freedom from habits, debt, relationships, ministry, reaching my full potential
Day 19 – Personal freedom and deliverance – breakthrough in every area!
Day 20 – Our specific needs (finances, health, family members to be saved and other personal needs.)
Day 21 – (Closing prayer service)